Dear Parents and Carers / Annwyl Rieni a Gwarchodwyr,
A shorter week, but I still have some bits and bobs to share with you, no less the news that work has finally started on the Infants field this week as the installation of protective fencing in front of the slate gabions has commenced. This is a very positive development after such a long frustrating wait.
Wythnos fyrrach, ond mae gen i ambell beth i rannu gyda chi, dim llai na’r newyddion bod gwaith wedi dechrau o’r diwedd ar gae’r Babanod yr wythnos yma, gan fod y gwaith i osod ffensys amddiffynnol o flaen y gabions llechi wedi cychwyn. Mae hwn yn ddatblygiad cadarnhaol iawn ar ôl cyfnod aros mor rhwystredig.
Parking – I have received further concerns raised regarding the use of the car park. In order to ensure a safe and orderly flow of traffic in the car park, please ensure that the following takes place on arrival and departure from school:
• When leaving the car park following drop off or pickup, please turn left at the junction in order to avoid congestion.
• Please ensure you drive through the correct gates – the IN and OUT gates are clearly marked.
• Please ensure you follow the arrows on the tarmac directing the flow of the one way system.
• Please do not park in the pick-up/drop off zone – this again causes congestion. If you need to leave your car and walk, please use a parking space.
• Please do not park on any pavements, as they again cause congestions, are obstructive and very dangerous.
Many thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Drop Off – Some pupils are arriving at school before 8.50 and are waiting unsupervised outside the school doors. If they arrive before this time, could they please attend breakfast club via the hall door.
Book Bingo – Congratulations to Amelia for being one of the county wide winners of the Library Service’s Book Bingo initiative. Well done to all the Rhos Street pupils who took part in the scheme. Please keep using the library everybody!
Students of the Week – Our Students of the Week are Ella, Eliza, Oliver, Eva, Eliza, Teddy, ArloJ, Penny, Joshua, Maisie, Henry, Poppy, Katelyn, Romeo, Amelie, Seren, Max, Joe, Brandon, Billy, Holly, Megan and Chloe. Well done to them all!
Yours sincerely / Yn gywir,
Bryn D. Jones, Headteacher / Pennaeth